Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love in your ear canal

Salutations~

As Freud, girlfriend of Jesus, I should say I know a bit about l'amour~ Which is part of why I've spent a good deal of my life searching for that perfect love song.

But what makes a great love song? The lyrics? The personal significance? Does it even have to be a song about love? So many questions! My brain....ees meltiiiing...

I suppose it's one of those nifty 'subjective' things. Alright~ Then I suppose I have no choice but to keep searching. After all the jacks are in their boxes, and the clowns have all gone to bed...

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3 sorry it was needed, you still got jesus as your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw there is no such thing as a perfect love song, unless you were a song then it would be you, sorry i had to say it. so awkward.

    ReplyDelete